Social Network Analysis Report
Important Things To Note :
- First of all for the client you have to set different metrics , as different stats give different information in your social network analysis report.
- Furthermore there’s a difference between knowing what the stats mean and knowing which stats are meaningful you need to segmented it .
- The another main aim of the report is always better to be clear to yourself that is to help in making decision easy for your client through these metrics in your social network analysis report.
The Different Metrics For Social Network Analysis Reporting
Consumption metrics: How many people viewed, downloaded, or listened to this piece of content?
Sharing metrics: How resonant is this content, and how often is it shared with others?
Lead-gen metrics: How often does content consumption result in a lead?
Sales metrics: Did we actually make any money from this content?
Check your approach progress to the selected Goal – ‘Rather Say Y’
Furthermore then provide Analysis On The Social Activity for
Taking an example as the above screen shoot provide the detailing of the Analysis:
- Hence above you can see the basic functions are happening in the specific week with comparison to a average typical week.
- Consequently there is 23 post for the special week in comparison to 21 post for typical week.
- 111 retweets for special week in comparison to 109 retweets for a average week.
- 489k is the total reach is comparison to 694k for a average week.
Then In Addition Show How All The Social Network Channels Are Functioning In A Typical Week.
Then Also Show How The Posts Working In Day To Day Analysis For A Specific Time & Its Clicks In A Typical Week.
Finally Show The People Action On Your Webpages After Redirected From Any Social Network.
We analyzed the action on the basis of time spent in your web page .
We categorized visitor into two segment :
- Visitor spent below 15 seconds
- Visitor spent above 15 seconds
At the end of the report always write in conclusion.
In the sample report it is clearly showing that how the social networks is working functionally. And on analysis please write about how we are approaching to the desired goal of the client especially relevant also mention at what paces.
I will work much harder on how to clarify different stats of social network analysis so that it maybe more helpful to you all .
Finally thank You for allowing me to be the social guide to your social network analysis reporting.